Monday, April 20, 2009

The Daddy of them all

Celebrating the Christening

Asleep in a houseful of noise


They're both cute and they both wear blue. They look a lot alike, too.
But today's blog is about fathers. The Daddy pictured here is the father of my three grandchildren. In case you haven't made the connection -- I would have NO grandchildren if it weren't for the Daddy pictured here.
My heart would be smaller and half-filled if he hadn't come onto the scene as the husband and father that he is.
My daughter changed her name because of him; and I also changed my name to Nana. My husband changed his name too! He's Grampa, and the domino effect also reaches out to my son, who now is Uncle and his wife, Auntie. What a far-reaching effect this one guy has.
One of the kids is already scientifically minded, and I wouldn't be surprised if all or a couple of them follow in their Daddy's footsteps as they grow up and start thinking of careers.

No comments: