Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's on my Needles


I just completed this for my little Markie. He was down with a virus this week and a fever. He had the chills and oh, how I wished that I could have taken it to him to keep him comfortable. However, my own fever this week prevented me from being near him at all. But, I will bring it over soon. His new room is almost ready for him, and he will have a nautical theme, so, as fate would have it, this little afghan will compliment the colors in his new room. I had made one for my little girl, so I wanted to make sure he had something from Nana, too.

And here's what I am now making for baby Xander. I got this simple pattern from the internet and basically it consists of K2, YO, K2tog straight across, ending with K2.
The other rows consist of just plain knitting across. I find this pattern easy to work with, and will allow for a light blanket with some holes in it; but not so much that it isn't warm and cozy. Xander, Nana is waiting for you! This is the knitting that I should have had with me at my doctor's appointment. (see below)

No comments: