Thursday, September 18, 2008

A casual and tasty lunch today








I sometimes wonder why I blog about simple things like going out and grabbing a tasty lunch. I guess it's because those are the everyday things that people don't normally take pics of.
Maybe it's because I really want to be a restaurant critic. I have no idea.
But in any case, we decided to stop in at a casual little place called Richard's Pub in Middleboro, MA today.
Their food is homemade and very good.
I ordered the lasagna, which is so piercingly hot that it takes a long time to eat it. You can only take a stab once in awhile and hope that you can continue on. It's a real temptation because the aroma tells you to go ahead and eat, but the temperature in your mouth tells you to grab your soda fast!
Hubby had the spaghetti and meatballs, which he describes as "to die for".
I usually avoid garlic bread because of the lasting odor of garlic; but take a look at their bread! They melt in just a little cheese and it's indescribably good.
The staff there is always so pleasant, too. Just nice people.

No comments: