Saturday, November 8, 2008

What's on my needles now...

This is what I worked up last night. I'm using size 10 1/2 knitting needles and doing a plain knit stitch. You could knit, purl, use any stitches you want and this furry yarn just won't show any errors. I am working on 13 stitches across.
I think I'll make this narrow scarf extra long. That just seems right.
I bought this Paton's yarn at one of those job lot stores, which may mean that it wasn't a good seller, I really don't know. However, what drew me to it was that upon inspecting the skeins at the store, I found that this one feels exactly like my cats' fur!
I was sure it had some sort of fur included in it, but the label says that it's 64% nylon and 36% polyester. It is so soft--I can't wait to finish it and have my "cat scarf" around my neck.

No comments: